The Santa Cruz Symphony League welcomes new members to our friendly community of music lovers.
What We Do
- Previews before each concert, featuring Maestro Daniel Stewart and guest performers
- Holiday Home Tour each December, a festive annual tradition featuring amazing homes and a chance to stock up on unique gifts
- The Gala each spring, our annual fundraiser with dinner, dancing, live and silent auctions.
- 20/20 intimate gatherings throughout the year
- Feed the Orchestra during rehearsals
- Provide Housing for visiting musicians
- Docent at local schools before the Young People’s Concerts.
We offer different membership levels to suit your preferred level of involvement.
This category is for persons who agree to actively help with projects and accept working assignments in support of all major fundraising events.
This category includes two (2) or more Active Members living in the same household with both members actively involved in projects and both accepting working assignments.
This category is for persons who are willing to accept working assignments and who are welcome to serve on committees but are not required to do so.
Support the League's work with your sustaining contribution.
You may purchase your membership securely here, or if you prefer, complete our print-friendly Membership Application and mail it in with a check made out to SLSCC (Symphony League of Santa Cruz County).
Questions? Contact us or call Membership Coordinator Dan Rutan at (831) 475-4939.